Captive Programs : Typically, corporate houses recruit thousands of freshers directly from engineering/management/other college campuses. They are trainable but do not possess the required job skills. They are under training for 4-6 months before they are put on a project.
There is another way in which, the same program is conducted by New Horizon Computer Training Centre and the corporate house jointly. Based on pre-requisites, fresher or experienced candidates are jointly selected and a conditional offer letter is given. The course curriculum is designed with a focus on job specific skills to make the candidates project-ready quickly.
- Quicker turnaround than pure recruitment model
- Availability of rightly skilled resources even for niche areas
- Sufficient pool of skilled resources
- Better ROI for recruitment
- Reduction in on-board training days
We have successfully conducted many such captive job-oreinted courses with different corporate houses.
- Software Testing
- Software Testing and Allied technologies
- Product Life Cycle Management
- Datawarehousing and Business Intelligence